Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2019/07/22 13:01:22 UTC

Building Github PRs at Apache

FYI, I'm trying to revive this JIRA
I'll see if I can set that up and build Github PRs at Apache so we get a
view of the build before merging a PR.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Re: Building Github PRs at Apache

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
I'm afraid I don't have a better understanding. I believe JDK 11 is
available on buildbot if you wanted to try that. And I see no reason at all
why we couldn't add the current branch you're woking on to buildbot. Would
that help?

Jon

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Hi,