Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2001/02/21 03:12:21 UTC

Re: Volunteer: Connectors?

> Hi-- I work w/ Rational Software. We have been working with Tomcat for
some
> time for our web product, RequisiteWeb. I'd like to volunteer to help out
in
> the Tomcat Connectors department.  I am a 1.5-year Java veteran w/ a CS
> bachelor's degree, wanting to help produce free software.
>
> Let me know where/if I can be of help.

Your UML products are cool :)
The online browsing feature is great (as an example of it, you can browse
online the UML representation of the Slide project core API here :
http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/uml/index.html).

I think it would be great to have something similar for Tomcat 4, but
unfortunately I don't have Rose 2001 (the model was contributed to the
project by a Slide user).

Remy

RE: Volunteer: Connectors?

Posted by Carlos Gaston Alvarez <ga...@tournet.com.ar>.
Thank you Alex. Telephone is expensive. How can I download it?

Gracias,

Carlos Gaston Alvarez

Posted by Alex Fernández <af...@tid.es>.
Hi Carlos!

The full Tomcat 3.3m1 class diagram and javadoc is already up for everyone to

RE: Volunteer: Connectors?

Re: Volunteer: Connectors?

Posted by Kresimir <kr...@iskon.hr>.
Hi!

Could you send it to me?
Thank you!!!

           kresimir

> At the risk of getting everyone fed up with my messages today:
>
> I have generated the javadoc documentation for Tomcat 3.3m1, complete with
> class diagrams. It was done with Together Control Center -- it includes an
> Applet to view UML diagrams. You click on a diagram, it shows you the
javadoc
> for that class.
>
> The full package is about 12 MB, 3.3 MB zipped. Shall I send it somewhere?
>
> Un saludo,
>
> Alex.
>
> Remy Maucherat wrote:
>
> > > Hi-- I work w/ Rational Software. We have been working with Tomcat for
> > some
> > > time for our web product, RequisiteWeb. I'd like to volunteer to help
out
> > in
> > > the Tomcat Connectors department.  I am a 1.5-year Java veteran w/ a
CS
> > > bachelor's degree, wanting to help produce free software.
> > >
> > > Let me know where/if I can be of help.
> >
> > Your UML products are cool :)
> > The online browsing feature is great (as an example of it, you can
browse
> > online the UML representation of the Slide project core API here :
> > http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/uml/index.html).
> >
> > I think it would be great to have something similar for Tomcat 4, but
> > unfortunately I don't have Rose 2001 (the model was contributed to the
> > project by a Slide user).
> >
> > Remy

Re: Volunteer: Connectors?

Posted by cm...@yahoo.com.
> At the risk of getting everyone fed up with my messages today:
>
> I have generated the javadoc documentation for Tomcat 3.3m1, complete with
> class diagrams. It was done with Together Control Center -- it includes an
> Applet to view UML diagrams. You click on a diagram, it shows you the javadoc
> for that class.
>
> The full package is about 12 MB, 3.3 MB zipped. Shall I send it somewhere?

Can you put them somewhere on the web and send a pointer ?
( I can store them in my home page if you don't have any other place ).

It would be great to have them available.

Costin

Re: Volunteer: Connectors?

Posted by Alex Fernández <af...@tid.es>.