Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Michael Elmore <me...@insideflyer.com> on 2000/07/20 05:08:02 UTC

Installing Embperl error.

	Hello. Firstly I'd like to say that everything I've heard about Embperl is
wonderful and I think you have an incredible module here. I'm trying to test
it on my local system and can't get it to compile. I'm new at this so I'm
sure I'm doing something wrong but I'm not sure what it is. If you could
give me a suggestion as to the right course of action I would be greatly
indebted to you.

	Anyways I'm running a Xitami server on Windows 98 for developement only.
When I go to the perl interpreter and attempt to compile Embperl I get the
following error:
C:>perl C:\My_Documents\HTML-Embperl-1.3b4\Makefile.pl

Running on Win 32 Build with support for Apache mod_perl?(y/n) [y]n
Will build without mod_perl support Apache::Session not installed on this
system -> Disable tests for persistent data storage
Cannot open C:/My_Documents/MichaelsStuff/webwork/perl/test/conf/config.pl
at C:\My_Documents\HTML-Embperl-1.3b4\Makefile.pl line 845, <STDIN> line 1.

Any suggestions?

Thank you for your help.

Yrs,

Michael