Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com> on 2007/08/07 03:27:59 UTC

Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] libapreq2 2.09-RC2

Are we going to have 2.09 release? It's been quite some time since RC2
went out...

--
Bojan

Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] libapreq2 2.09-RC2

Posted by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net>.
Phillip,
  If it helps you move along better and have more time to review both 1
& 2, I'll voulenteer to pick up RMing 2.09 in addition to 1.34 so we can
get them both out the door.  Let me know.

  Issac

Posted by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net>.
Phillip,

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.
>>> Are we going to have 2.09 release? It's been quite some time since RC2
> actually, i'd like to see an RC3-- there was an issue I kept complaining
> about  that Joe was going to solve thanks to some testing by
> dektidty@asianet.co.th -- reference the posting on 2007.05.25
The RC3 was what I meant.

> what are you doing there, if you don't mind me asking... i noticed that they
> were hiring ruby people a while back.  i feared we lost you.
The only and only System Admin (FreeBSD + ruby/rails) and worthless
'windows business' network.

The fun comes soon when we move into Equinix.

Philip M. Gollucci (philip@riderway.com) 323.219.4708
Senior System Admin - Riderway, Inc. http://riderway.com
1024D/EC88A0BF 0DE5 C55C 6BF3 B235 2DAB  B89E 1324 9B4F EC88 A0BF

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.

Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] libapreq2 2.09-RC2

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.

Posted by Jonathan Vanasco <jv...@2xlp.com>.

>> Are we going to have 2.09 release? It's been quite some time since
>> RC2
actually, i'd like to see an RC3-- there was an issue I kept
complaining about  that Joe was going to solve thanks to some testing
by dektidty@asianet.co.th -- reference the posting on 2007.05.25

> Supposedly, this is going to lighten up after August when my
> startup goes lives (Aug 10).
congrats!

Posted by Jonathan Vanasco <jv...@2xlp.com>.

>> Are we going to have 2.09 release? It's been quite some time since
>> RC2
actually, i'd like to see an RC3-- there was an issue I kept
complaining about  that Joe was going to solve thanks to some testing
by dektidty@asianet.co.th -- reference the posting on 2007.05.25

> Supposedly, this is going to lighten up after August when my
> startup goes lives (Aug 10).
congrats!

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.
On Tue, 7 Aug 2007, Bojan Smojver wrote:

> Are we going to have 2.09 release? It's been quite some time since RC2
> went out...
That was the plan whenever I made the branch way long ago.
After moving, loosing a datacenter, and being swamped at work, I haven't
read a single mailing list since April.

Supposedly, this is going to lighten up after August when my startup goes
lives (Aug 10).

My first order of business though is to vote on the apreq 1 RC so it can
go unless I missed it.

If I am taking too long and you feel up to it, please feel free to give it
a whirl.

I'll try to answers questions too if so.

Posted by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com>.