Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dariusz Wojtas <dw...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/25 20:19:19 UTC

[S2] Struts 2.0.6 questions

Hi,

I've been hapily using Struts for some time, most recently the 2.0.5 snapshot.
Today I downloaded 2.0.6GA, and that raises a question:
 * where did the struts2-api.jar go?
   Are it's interfaces/classes still in use?
   What interfaces to use now if 'Validatable' and others are not present?

Also the main download page
[http://struts.apache.org/download.cgi#struts206] lists downloadable
zips and gives info about them.
Info about the full distribution [struts-2.0.6-all.zip] says it is of
size 43 MB, while the actual size is 86MB

Regards
Dariusz Wojtas

Re: [S2] Struts 2.0.6 questions

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
The website link skipped over the 2.0.6 notes. It's fixed now.

http://struts.apache.org/2.0.6/docs/release-notes-206.html

* The experimental "new API" has been removed, in favor of continued
research in the 2.1.x series.

-T.