Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/04 10:52:44 UTC

Re: Tika presentation at Fast Feather Track ApacheCon US 2007

Hi,

On 9/21/07, Lars Eilebrecht <la...@apache.org> wrote:
> We would very much like to have a presentation about Tika
> at the Fast Feather Track, and would like to invite someone from
> the team to submit a presentation proposal!

Thanks to Chris we got a tentative slot on Thursday 16:30 for the Tika
presentation.

I'll soon start working on the presentation content using Google Docs.
Feel free to review and comment at the following URL:

    http://docs.google.com/Present?docid=dgkvbgms_9fz2b7b&fs=true

At the moment the presentation just contains the abstract written by Chris.

If you want write access to the document, just ping me with your Google account.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Tika presentation at Fast Feather Track ApacheCon US 2007

Posted by Rida Benjelloun <ri...@doculibre.com>.
Hi Jukka,
Thanks for this presentation, very good job. I will have more time to work
in Tika in 2 weeks.
Regards

Posted by Briggs <ac...@gmail.com>.
Cool, thanks.  I was at the con a couple days this week but didn't get
to attend this. :-(

--
"Conscious decisions by conscious minds are what make reality real"

Re: Tika presentation at Fast Feather Track ApacheCon US 2007

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi Jukka,

 The presentation looked awesome! Thanks for representing us so well at
ApacheCon. I promise, if we're presenting at the next one in the states, I
will be more of a help when it comes to the content!

Cheers,
  Chris

On 11/16/07 11:22 AM, "Jukka Zitting" <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My presentation from yesterday is available at:
> http://www.slideshare.net/jukka/apache-tika/
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chris.Mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov
Cognizant Development Engineer
Early Detection Research Network Project
Office: 171-266B                     Mailstop:  171-246

Re: Tika presentation at Fast Feather Track ApacheCon US 2007

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi Jukka,

 Sorry for dropping the ball and not adding to this. Is there anything that
I can help in terms of sending you a diagram or 2 on how we're using Tika
here at JPL??

 Hope that ApacheCon is going well. I am going to start catching up on my
Tika email and issues over the next week or so so expect to hear from me :)

Thanks!

Cheers,
  Chris