Posted to user@abdera.apache.org by "Stevenson, Christopher" <Ch...@gs.com> on 2008/06/20 15:10:17 UTC

Date for Project Moving out of Incubator?

Hello All,

I was just wondering if there was a date yet for the project moving out
of the Incubator?

Many thanks,

Chris

Re: Date for Project Moving out of Incubator?

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 9:10 AM, Stevenson, Christopher
<Ch...@gs.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> I was just wondering if there was a date yet for the project moving out
> of the Incubator?

It's always kind of hard to say, as there's no fixed deadline.  That
said, the main limiting factor on getting Abdera out of the incubator
has long been the need to build up a sufficiently large and diverse
community of committers and contributors.  I think we're pretty much
there, so I'd expect the move to happen in the next few months.

No promises though, as you never know what might happen.

-garrett