Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Aravind_RP <Ar...@infosys.com> on 2008/07/03 06:04:25 UTC

query on productStoreId..

hi

this might be a basic question.while setting the shopping cart and for such
service we need the product store id but while creating a product cant see a
field to set it.can any one please help me to understand more about the use
of productstore id and how it is set in ofbiz.

Re: How can i implement data backup system in OFBiz

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
On Jul 3, 2008, at 1:44 AM, Sandip_Hazra wrote:

> 1) How can i  implement data backup system in OFBiz?

I answered a very similar question about 5 minutes ago... Let me know
if you didn't see the message.

> 2) Is there any way to apply any user defined template to invoice ,
> which could
>   print invoices in configurable manner?

Just edit the FTL file for the printable invoice
(invoiceReport*.fo.ftl). These templates generate XSL:FO XML documents
which are rendered into a PDF using Apache FOP.

-David

How can i implement data backup system in OFBiz

Posted by Sandip_Hazra <Sa...@satyam.com>.
1) How can i  implement data backup system in OFBiz?
2) Is there any way to apply any user defined template to invoice , which could
   print invoices in configurable manner?

Regards,
Sandip Hazra

DISCLAIMER:

Re: query on productStoreId..

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
My Pleasure :-)

--
Ashish Vijaywargiya
Indore, India

Re: query on productStoreId..

Posted by Aravind_RP <Ar...@infosys.com>.

Re: query on productStoreId..

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
the  <context-param>
is the default webstore for ecommecere
if you look at
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/FindProductStore
you will see there are actually Three product stores in the demo
you will also note that you can create other productstores in the
catalog module.
if you look at
applications\ecommerce\webapp\ecomclone\WEB-INF\web.xml
<context-param>
        <param-name>webSiteId</param-name>
        <param-value>WebStoreClone</param-value>
    </context-param>

so you can have a different productstore for each clone you create.

Ashish Vijaywargiya sent the following on 7/2/2008 10:39 PM:

Re: query on productStoreId..

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
AravindR_Pillai ,