Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io> on 2015/04/16 15:05:00 UTC

Releasing Maven 3.3.2

Just a heads up I'm rolling the release primarily to fix the issue of core extensions not working with authenticated repos. Jan is also working on test cases for the duplicated user agent header, so I expect we'll release a 3.3.3 shortly as well.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder, Takari and Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

There's no sense in being precise when you don't even know what you're talking about.

 -- John von Neumann

Re: Releasing Maven 3.3.2

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>.
I'm going to drop the 3.3.2 repository and spin it as 3.3.3. Jan was kind enough to write some tests for the duplicate header problem in Wagon but updating to 2.9-SNAPSHOT in core has revealed another issue with Wagon + master so I'm going to fix that and then spin the release again.

Karl has helped me with the site, and hopefully we can get to a point where whoever releases can just push a button. We're not even close to that yet but we'll get there.