Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Samit Jain <ja...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/13 08:32:56 UTC

java 1.5 features

Hi,
Can we use Java 1.5 features such as generics, enums in HttpClient
code? None of the Java 1.5 syntax is present anywhere in the code yet,
so I am a little hesitant of using it.

 Samit

Re: java 1.5 features

Posted by Ortwin Glück <od...@odi.ch>.
Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
> Samit,
> At the moment HttpClient 3.0 is Java 1.2 compatible (JSSE and JCE
> extensions are mandatory at compile time only) and we should keep it
> that way
>
> Oleg

Oops... true. I think we should definitely add a platform statement to
the docs!

Re: java 1.5 features

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
Samit,