Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Aabash Gurung <aa...@wlink.com.np> on 2006/06/23 07:51:06 UTC

japanese mail get high score

Hi,

I'm running spamassassin-3.1.1 in freebsd-6. Our few clients are
complaining that mail sent from japan are returning. When I looked into
logs, mail originiating from .ne.jp domain are getting higher scores,
they are above 10. Are there any ways/tips, pointer that I can look for
to reduce scores.

Its default configuration with fred and xHash rules added. I even added
ok_langagues all and ok_locales all, still no change in scores.

Sincerely,

Aabash Gurung

Re: japanese mail get high score

Posted by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net>.
Without knowing what rules are hitting we can only guess.
Post a list of the rules hit from some mail.

        Loren