Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Purvesh <pu...@yahoo.com> on 2006/06/05 08:35:14 UTC

RE: Solution for Which tab i have clicked

Hi Julian,

Thanks for your reply but, the solution which u have provided works only on
myfaces version 1.3 or above only. I am working on version 1.2. If i replace
the version from 1.2 to 1.3 I have to suffer from other  problems which are
very critical. So, can u provide solution which works on ver 1.2.

In ver 1.2 there isn't any attribute like serverSideTabSwitch="true". So i
am not getting tab change event.

Thanks and regards,
Purvesh
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.