Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2016/07/01 09:24:39 UTC

Webinar Request for Hackbright Academy

Hi Milagro Community

I'm sending this request to you as your project is listed as one that uses Python.

We've had a request for a webinar for Hackbright Academy for the week of 25th to 29th July.  Their preferred date is 28th July at noon Pacific Standard Time.

Audience:  Their current and graduate students.
Maximum Duration: 60 minutes

They have asked for the webinar to cover the following:

- Introduction to the ASF
- Why choose to contribute to Open Source ?
- An overview of 3 ASF Python related projects and how to get involved
- Q&A

If you are interested in providing some content (around 3 or 4 slides) to showcase your project to potential new contributors then please let me know.

Thanks
Sharan