Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2005/08/20 19:22:55 UTC

[M2] How to include resources in a jar?

How can I include resources in the resulting jar file?
I defined a resource section for the resources and they are copied into
the target/classes directory. But they are missing in the resulting jar.
(I also tried latest m2 from svn).

Thanks
Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: [M2] How to include resources in a jar?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Brett Porter wrote:
> I tested this out and it works fine with the latest code from SVN.
> Maybe a bug in 2.0-alpha-3 - haven't tried to reproduce it there.

I just retested with the latest from SVN and you're right now it works,
so it must be a bug in alpha-3 which has been fixed recently - I tried
SVN from last week and that didn't work as well. Anyways, what counts is
that it works now.

Great and thanks!

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
I tested this out and it works fine with the latest code from SVN.
Maybe a bug in 2.0-alpha-3 - haven't tried to reproduce it there.

- Brett

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.