Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2004/05/07 17:36:39 UTC

WSDl2WS and UDDI

Hi,
we are seeing the following problem when we run the official uddi wsdl from
uddi.org thru wsdl2ws ->

args =
args =
args =
1

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WrapperFault: the
service does not exists
      at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.getServiceEntry(WSDL2Ws.java:574)
      at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.perprocess(WSDL2Ws.java:123)
      at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.genarateWrappers(WSDL2Ws.java:509)
      at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.main(WSDL2Ws.java:890)

Can anyone help us as to what this means please? Especially what a
serviceentry is, where do they come from, what are they in WSDL terms and
why the code just gets any old service entry?

thanks,
John.

John Hawkins,
AspectX architect