Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Duo Zhang <zh...@apache.org> on 2020/04/09 07:16:40 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache HBase 2.1.10 is now available for download

The HBase team is happy to announce the immediate availability of Apache
HBase 2.1.10.

Download from https://hbase.apache.org/downloads.html

Apache HBase is an open-source, distributed, versioned, non-relational
database. Apache HBase gives you low latency random access to billions of
rows with millions of columns atop non-specialized hardware. To learn more
about HBase, see https://hbase.apache.org/.

HBase 2.1.10 is the latest release of the HBase 2.1 line, continuing on the
theme of bringing a stable, reliable database to the Apache Big Data
ecosystem and beyond. 2.1.10 includes ~ ~23 bug and improvement fixes done
since the 2.1.9.

And notice that, 2.1.10 is the last release of the HBase 2.1 line. Thank
you for trusting and choosing the 2.1.x release line. In the future, users
are encouraged to upgrade to our current stable release line 2.2.x, and
please also keep an eye on the up coming 2.3.x release line.

For instructions on verifying ASF release downloads, please see

    https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi#verify

Project member signature keys can be found at

    https://www.apache.org/dist/hbase/KEYS

Thanks to all the contributors who made this release possible!

Best,
The HBase Dev Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache HBase 2.1.10 is now available for download

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
I removed the below user from hbase lists for flagrant violation of our
Code of Conduct [1] after chatting w/ the PMC.
Pardon the noise,

1. https://hbase.apache.org/coc.html

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Sean Kennedy <sc...@gmail.com>.