Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Gunnar Eketrapp <gu...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/28 18:34:10 UTC

Page navigation ....

Hi!

How do I trigger an action method in another page.

I.e. navigate to some other page and execute an action method within it.

Thanks in advance,
Gunnar Eketrapp

Re: Page navigation ....

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@thedailytube.com>.
Hmm... that interface isn't in the internal package, neither is the
parameter object that createComponentEventLink receives.

To be honest, I wasn't thinking very hard about whether it was the
right thing to do... and I can't really think of a situation to rebut
the strong objection ;)

Josh

Re: Page navigation ....

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Page navigation ....

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@thedailytube.com>.

Re: Page navigation ....

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:34:10 -0300, Gunnar Eketrapp
<gu...@gmail.com> escreveu:

> Hi!

Hi!

> How do I trigger an action method in another page.

Use the activation context for it.
Or @InjectPage the page, invoke any methods, and return it.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo