Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dani Al-Hasan <dh...@tagi.com> on 2005/04/20 14:23:22 UTC

Running two tomcat in the same time

Hello All,

I have a question but before that let me give you a brief about our setup:
We have tomcat 5.0.24. It is installed on Solaris 8 under user root using
the port 80; we installed another tomcat instance under different directory
and different user (username: tomcat) and new port 8080.
The problem is we couldn't run both of them in the same time, if we start
one of them the other one will stop???!!!

Do we have to do any customization in the configuration??

Thanks and Regards,
Dani Al-Hasan