Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Balaji k <ba...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/03 06:49:20 UTC

Regionserver assignment

Hi,
      I have two regionservers and two tables with 10 regions each. When
starting first table's 10 regions assigned to first RS and the next table's
regions assigned to next RS. So, when i use coprocessor, it is not being
executed in both RS. what will be the problem?

Balaji,K

Re: Regionserver assignment

Posted by Ben West <bw...@yahoo.com>.
Hey Balaji,

If you dislike HBase's default region assignments, you can use the "move" command in shell to change where they're hosted.

-Ben