Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Gary Franklin <gf...@tapestrysolutions.com> on 2012/06/08 19:24:53 UTC

RE: Re: Download recordered video

Hi Alexey,

I had the same problem recently.  I rebooted the server and also switched browsers (from Chrome to IE) to get it to work.

Good luck!

Gary

Posted by Alexey Ermakov <fu...@gmail.com>.
I think it was not clear from my first message, sorry for inconvenience.
I've raised the issue at Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-319.

Regards,
Alexey

On 08.06.2012 21:34, Gary Franklin wrote:

> Ah, I didn’t realize you were using the demo server.  Sounds like
> ticket time. J

[cid:image001.png@01CD4573.02AE8600]

Thanks,

George Kirkham