Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by jieryn <ji...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/03 21:55:23 UTC

recent tomee / arquillian / openjpa failure

I've recently started seeing a project failing because of unable to
read the persistence.xml in a non-existant JAR file. This project
works with 1.6.x lineage, but it breaks with the 1.7.x lineage.

The reason is not apparent to me. This seems like a pretty huge regression...

https://github.com/jieryn/javaee-example
https://travis-ci.org/jieryn/javaee-example/builds/26695945

Check out, build with mvn clean install. Failure will be because of
persistence.xml location failure.

Please note, if I run with -Dtest= listing a single test class, it
works as expected. So it seems there is some sort of static variable
somewhere which is holding a reference to a previous arquillian jar or
something along those lines..

Anyone know the problem here? This is blocking me.

Re: recent tomee / arquillian / openjpa failure

Posted by jieryn <ji...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I rebuilt from source and it is working as expected!

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by jieryn <ji...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.