Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/29 20:28:31 UTC

MDC test error on windows

Hi guys,

I had an hour to install the whole bunch of needed tools on a old
Windows XP computer (yukkk), and running the tests, I can say that the
MDCFilter test whih is failing does so randomly : ie, in eclipse, it
fails 1/3 of the times.

Just FYI.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com

Re : MDC test error on windows

Posted by Edouard De Oliveira <do...@yahoo.fr>.
It's been a while that this test is failing randomly under windows i'm quite sure that it already failed before RC1
 Cordialement, Regards,
-Edouard De Oliveira-

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.

Re: MDC test error on windows

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
I tried reproducing this locally, but haven't had any success so far :(

Any suggestions how can I reproduce the same?

thanks
ashish

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog

Re: MDC test error on windows

Posted by Maarten Bosteels <mb...@gmail.com>.
I (as the author of the test and the MDC filter itself) don't mind removing
or disabling the test, but I think we should try to find out WHY the test
fails randomly. The test did work in the past.

I am currently on vacation, so can't look at it during the next few days.
Will have a look when I am back.

Regards,
Maarten