Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2018/03/19 16:57:53 UTC

Re: [Mifos-users] [Mifos-developer] Existing Clients Not Appearing as Guarantors

Do open a new ticket Amit and then reference the ticket when you submit
your pull request with the fix. Thanks for your contribution!

Ed

Posted by Amit Sharma <am...@gmail.com>.
Sure Ed, give me a couple of days, now that Mifos is up for us getting the
pending loan disbursements on track.

Regards,
Amit Sharma