Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by José Luís Vaquero <jl...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/15 08:21:36 UTC

Alfresco Aspects

Hi.

Is it possible to apply an Alfresco Aspect to objects via OpenCMIS?

Thanks.

Re: Alfresco Aspects

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
 In theory, DotCMIS is enable to discover and apply aspects. It just
 needs a bit of coding on your end.

 See this short mail thread:

 http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/chemistry-dev/201202.mbox/%3Ce78ec5e9af17bb21084d5e0d9f8602ec-EhVcXl9JQQFXRwQFDQkEXR0wfgZLV15fQUBFBEFYXS9ZUF0WWlloB11LX15ZLkQBXVJYQV1RWQ0%3D-webmailer2%40server06.webmailer.hosteurope.de%3E

 - Florian

Re: Alfresco Aspects

Posted by José Luís Vaquero <jl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Alfresco Aspects