Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by nikosdim <ni...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/23 17:38:32 UTC

Re: CXF How to handle exceptions thrown from providers

Hi Sergey

Any l luck with that?

Re: CXF How to handle exceptions thrown from providers

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi
On 23/02/15 16:38, nikosdim wrote:
> Hi Sergey
>
> Any l luck with that?

What exactly do you mean ?

As far as I recall I checked the code to make sure no exceptions are
printed to the std out, I may've changed some code too. Too many changes
across the code base so I don;t really recall now.

Have you tried 2.7.15 ?

Cheers, Sergey