Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by SUMAN SAURABH <su...@lnmiit.ac.in> on 2014/10/06 19:22:52 UTC

Suggestion of topic in Hadoop for B. Tech project

Hi all,

I am final year engineering student. I am interested to implement Hadoop
for data analytics in my B. Tech project (B.Tech. project is designed to
allow students to work with faculty members on one long project that may
require effort over multiple semesters).
I have got a general idea of Hadoop and MapReduce used in analytics from
various google links.

May you insight me with  some topics and problems to work on.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Suman Saurabh
in.linkedin.com/in/ssumansaurabh