Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/02/04 13:24:34 UTC

All current subscribers to commons-dev are subscribed.  The moderator is
the same (Craig).

I'd like to suggest that all mail not specifically related to code issues
move over to this new list.  Any issues about how fine the line is between
code issues and non-code issues should move to the new list.  Any
discussion about how (in)appropriate my creating this new mailing list
should move to the new list.

- Sam Ruby

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
Let's either just open a USER list, or call this one DISCUSS, and say
it's where you can discuss proposals before opening a VOTE thread on the
DEV list.

All VOTE threads must still happen on the DEV list.

-- Java Web Development with Struts.
-- Tel +1 585 737-3463.
-- Web http://www.husted.com/struts/

Posted by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com>.
+0, works for me.  I suspect that roughly 98.5% of dev users will subscribe
here too (including Ted ;), but it doesn't hurt to have a "tune-out" option.
(I also suspect that many "process" threads will still show up on dev, but
what can you do?)  You will, of course, post a link to this list on
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html for new subscribers?

- Morgan

RE: [PROPOSAL] Commons USER list?

Posted by Paulo Gaspar <pa...@krankikom.de>.