Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Tamás Cservenák <ta...@cservenak.net> on 2023/06/26 10:53:28 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Maven 3.9.3

Howdy,

The vote has passed with the following result:

+1b: Romain, Henning, Karl Heinz
+2nb: Delany

PMC quorum: reached

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo, the source release ZIP
file and add this release to the board report.

Thanks

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Maven 3.9.3

Posted by Tamás Cservenák <ta...@cservenak.net>.
A slight correction re votes (and my mistake: Henning is not PMC):

+1b: Romain, Karl Heinz, Slawek and Guillaume
+1nb: Delany, Henning

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,
On 26.06.23 15:48, Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 26.06.23 12:53, Tamás Cservenák wrote:
>> Howdy,
>>
>> The vote has passed with the following result:
>>
>> +1b: Romain, Henning, Karl Heinz
>
> Missing:
>   * Slawomir Jaranowski
>   * Tamás Cservanák