Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Swapnil Mane <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2017/11/25 08:03:05 UTC

Re: [Proposal] - Leverage the CMS capability for Product Store's Email

Thanks, Nicolas and everyone for sharing your thoughts.

The model we discussed in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3894
is making perfect sense to me. I guess, we should proceed in small steps to
implement this.

@Nicolas, the patch provided by you will be really helpful.

P.S. Apologies for the delay in the reply, I was engaged with some other
high priority tasks :-)

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane

Posted by Swapnil Mane <sw...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thanks Nicolas :)

Hello team,
Added comment related to steps planning for this improvement.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3894?focusedCommentId=16265653&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16265653

Thanks again everyone for your kind inputs.

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
Hello Swapnil,

Le 25/11/2017 à 09:03, Swapnil Mane a écrit :
> Thanks, Nicolas and everyone for sharing your thoughts.
>
> The model we discussed in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3894
> is making perfect sense to me. I guess, we should proceed in small steps to
> implement this.
Nice to learn that previous discussion will help you. I will try to
follow your step and if I can help you to implement it.
> @Nicolas, the patch provided by you will be really helpful.
>

> P.S. Apologies for the delay in the reply, I was engaged with some other
> high priority tasks :-)
No pb, this is also my life :/  ;)

Cheers,
Nicolas