Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org> on 2006/05/14 04:11:26 UTC

Added new updates mirror and rsync config, fyi

FYIs:

- I added in an "updates" target on rsync to make the update files
  available.

- I setup my server to mirror the updates, and I added it into the MIRRORED.BY
  file.  I'm not sure what the bandwidth requirements are going to be,
  but hey, let's find out. ;)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"With a BS, you know a little about everything