Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Saksham Handu <ac...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/22 09:44:00 UTC

Issue regarding /self/client API

Hello Community,

I'm new to Fineract API, and I was trying Fineract API from the postman to
get some understanding of its underlying APIs.

I think we have an issue with */self/clients* endpoint. Refer ss 1 in
attachment, it was not successful. I was getting 401

Whereas I used */clients* endpoint, with the same Authorization Header, it
was a success 200. Refer to ss 2 in the attachments.

Saksham Handu

Re: Issue regarding /self/client API

Posted by Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org>.
> What's the difference between these instances  *https://mobile.mifos.io/
<https://mobile.mifos.io/>* and *https://demo.fineract.dev/
<https://demo.fineract.dev/>, *are they equivalent in terms of
functionality?

Both are equivalent in terms of functionality for sure, however, Bugs or
issues fixed/not fixed varies as demo.fineract.dev follows CI/CD

Do we have some wiki/docs where all the business-related terms are
explained. For instance, users, clients, groups, Centers, etc, and related
terms.

I am not aware of documents which explain the business-related terms, but
if you are aware of how MFI, NBFC, SACCO, and other financial institutions
work, then it would be easy to learn and use it from this
<https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/52035622/User+Manual>
document

Regards,
Bharath
Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019635592
http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
<http://www.twitter.com/mifos>

Posted by Saksham Handu <ac...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Bharath,