Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/24 12:48:05 UTC

Bugs Status #2

Hi guys,

Here is the bugs list as of tuesday, 24. I have ordered them by expecetd
releases. As you can see, there is still one blocker, and 9 majors too.
I will kill DIRSNICKERS-120 tonite. Some majors are related to the site,
and as Ersin is doing a tremandous work on it, we will be able to close
those issues soon. The really important bugs are DIREVE-327, DIREVE-308
and obviously DIREVE-314.

We will try to close 1.0-RC1 asap, which can be end of this week. I will
give a more accurate report later (tonite or tomorrow), with due
deliveries. We are getting close to the first 1.0-something, guys !!!
Keep the pace...

To be fixed for
1.0-RC1

DIRSNICKERS-120
Limit tests must
be written for
ASN.1 LDAP
messages
Major
In Progress
DIRSNICKERS-96
Fix attribute
value ordering in
ModifyRequestEncoder and ModifyRequestImpl.equals()
Major
Open
DIRSITEDOCS-10
Fix Admin Tool
Snapshots link
Major
Open
DIRSITEDOCS-8
FIx downloads
links
Major
Open
DIRMINA-157
Webpage "getting
started" is
incorrect due to
SVN repository
changes
Major
Open
DIREVE-328
ACI evaluation
seems to be case
sensitive
Major
Open
DIREVE-327
Adding an entry
with invalid
attribute
Major
Open
DIREVE-314
Stack trace
overflow when
trying to connect
with a bad DN
Blocker
Open
DIREVE-308
NormalizationService is not handling correctly a Name with a comma followed by a space in it: for instance "text1, text2"
Major
Open
DIREVE-277
Filters with less
specific
attributes do not
return matching
entries with more
specific attribute
with the value
Major
Open

To be fixed for
1.0-RCx

DIREVE-297
[Access Control]
Autonomous areas
for AC must not
overlap
Major
Open
DIREVE-276
Search for super
OC does not return
subclasses if add
op does not add
complete
objectClass
lineage
Major
Open
DIRLDAP-84
Modify attribute
fails with
exception
javax.naming.Directory.InvalidAttributeIdentifierException
Major
Open
DIRLDAP-75
Twix Support for
LDAP Controls
Major
Open
DIRLDAP-51
Incorrect matched
DN in the bind
response (and
others depending
on the result
code)
Trivial
Open

Postponed to 1.1

DIREVE-310
Infinite loop with
special
configuration
files
Major
In Progress
DIREVE-253
escaping problem
with custom
partition search
results
Major
Open
DIR-123
Apache DS 0.9.2 is
incompatible with
Spring 2.0 M1
Major
Open
DIR-115
Query string gets
normilized in most
cases (when
normalization
service is
enabled)
Major
Open
DIRLDAP-37
LdapName.getPrefix(int) does not return prefix.
Critical
Reopened
DIRMINA-163
Build fails with