Posted to user@any23.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/28 20:21:15 UTC

# of Triples extracted available via reporting?

Hi Folks,
Is there any method to access the number of triples extracted?
I am looking into ExtractionReport and ValidationReport and can't see
anything.
Thanks
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: # of Triples extracted available via reporting?

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
This is all dealt with within a number of classes implementing
http://any23.apache.org/apidocs/index.html?org/apache/any23/writer/TripleHandler.html
For examples we have the following

http://any23.apache.org/apidocs/index.html?org/apache/any23/writer/BenchmarkTripleHandler.html
where we can just call handler#report()

http://any23.apache.org/apidocs/index.html?org/apache/any23/writer/CountingTripleHandler.html
where we can just call handler#getCount()

and
http://any23.apache.org/apidocs/index.html?org/apache/any23/writer/ReportingTripleHandler.html
where we can just call handler#printReport()

Excellent tools and saves a whole load of time. BenchmarkTripleHandler is
excellent.

Posted by "S.L" <si...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for sharing this information with us Lewis, earlier I was using the
embedded server and it was giving me the number of triples extracted on the
console for each URL

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 3:21 PM, Lewis John Mcgibbney <