Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Amir Sanjar <v1...@us.ibm.com> on 2011/11/14 16:37:59 UTC

setting up eclipse env for hadoop

I am trying to build hadoop-trunk using eclipse, is this
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EclipseEnvironment the latest document?

Best Regards
Amir Sanjar

Linux System Management Architect and Lead
IBM Senior Software Engineer
Phone# 512-286-8393
Fax#      512-838-8858

RE: setting up eclipse env for hadoop