Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2023/03/19 09:40:53 UTC

Map of the artifacts?

Hi all,

I’m currently trying to dig into our codebase in an attempt to implement an In-VM session API. However admittedly I’m quite lost in the structure of the project.

Do we have any form of map that declares which module is responsible for what and how they relate to other modules?

In other projects we usually have sort of a directory structure, that allows a bit of navigation, but here everything is flat in one directory.

Chris