Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jibsan <ji...@softel.cu> on 2019/09/13 16:12:15 UTC

Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: Problem while deleting an user

Well thank you Stefan, it is good to know. Now I’m feeling released having this acknowledge

Greetings

Jibsan

Posted by Stefan Kühl <st...@quatrekuehl.eu>.
Hi Jibsan,

yes of course, but only by manipulate the database directly via SQL. It
is not possible within OM. But you need to be careful and do not corrupt
the dataset. Think twice before update the database.

Greetz

Stefan

Posted by Jibsan Joel Rosa Toirac <ji...@softel.cu>.