Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Info Olagos <in...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/11 14:26:44 UTC

ProcessBulkPackOrder

Hello,

I am investigating facility application now for a few days and can't find
the error.

When i try to pack an order,

/facility/control/ProcessBulkPackOrder

I get the following error:

ERROR: Could not complete the Issue OrderItemShipGrpInvRes to Shipment
[file:/C:/release09.04/applications/product/script/org/ofbiz/shipment/issuance/IssuanceServices.xml#issueOrderItemShipGrpInvResToShipment]
process [problem removing the orderItemShipGrpInvRes value: The current
transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and
aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Error in
simple-method [Convert UOM values
[file:/C:/release09.04/framework/common/script/org/ofbiz/common/CommonServices.xml#convertUom]]:
; [UOM Conversion Relationship Not Found]]

I can't find where the error is. Also in the UOM Conversion i don't see any
error.

Can anyone give me a hint?

I don't find it listed in the jira neither.

The release is 09.04 .

regards,
Heidi

Re: ProcessBulkPackOrder