Posted to users@camel.apache.org by shin938 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/01 02:23:35 UTC

Re: how to consume messages by timestamp

Thank you all for the answers,
eventually I implemented Raul's suggestion,
my producer is a camel route and I set the TTL on the URI:

        <route id="conversionLogRequestRoute">
            <from uri="direct:conversionLogRequest" />
            <log message="Sending conversion log request to ActiveMQ" />
uri="activemq:Log.conversionLogRequestQueue?timeToLive=120000" />
        </route>

and I configured an individual DLQ for  Log.conversionLogRequestQueue.

the Delay and Schedule Message Delivery sounds cleaner , I wonder if I can
set the scheduler properties on the URI too, I will test that tomorrow.