Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Eli Doran <el...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/14 17:54:32 UTC

Picasso persistence strategy

I managed to create a new persistence strategy and new data encoder and
it works fine. I encountered one problem when creating a new data
encoder class. The default imlpementation uses
org.apache.tapestry.record.RecordMessages for formatting information to
ApplicationRuntimeExceptions. This class is package private and so I
can't use it. Should new implementations not use that class? Just throw
our own info into ApplicationRuntimeException?

thank you,
eli