Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Tom Krehbiel <to...@motorola.com> on 2004/02/17 01:54:15 UTC

documentation

Is the "Apache Rivet" documentation available for download so I can print it
out? Printing all the html pages is a pain.

Tom Krehbiel

Re: documentation

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.
Tom Krehbiel <to...@motorola.com> writes:

> Is the "Apache Rivet" documentation available for download so I can
> print it out? Printing all the html pages is a pain.

Hi,

I have committed a rivet.en.html to CVS in the doc/html directory.
Not as good as a PDF, but I spent several hours futzing around with
FOP and realized that it would unfortunately be a Big Effort to make
it do nice PDF's...

If you need a copy of the html file, let me know, and I'll send it
your way.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/