Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Mikael Andersson <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/13 10:39:47 UTC

Shale logo contest

Hi,
just joined this mailing list a couple of days ago, and wonder if there has
been any information regarding the contest posted ( a graphics guy at work
seems interested).

Thanks
 Mike

Re: Shale logo contest

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
To recap, Aug 31 was proposed, and most everyone agrees that is a
good date to end the contest.

If anyone wants to donate to the prize packs (1st, 2nd, and 3rd),
please let me know.

--
James Mitchell

Re: Shale logo contest