Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> on 2002/04/06 16:00:52 UTC

Re: Bug in Stratum build process

On Sat, 2002-04-06 at 09:08, dion@multitask.com.au wrote:
> default.properties in CVS incorrectly lists the jar file for xml-rpc, it
> should be:
>
> xmlrpc.jar = ${lib.repo}/xmlrpc-1.1.jar
>
> not
>
> xmlrpc.jar = ${lib.repo}/xmlrpc.jar
>
> Anyone know the

It's not part of the maven build so don't worry about it. That
default.properties isn't used by maven.

Additionally the packaging of xmlrpc needs to be fixed before it can be
used properly because it packages SAX interface classes which bonks
people using 1.4 and people who have another set of SAX interface
classes in the CLASSPATH. We should definitely move forward to the next
release but no one is going to fix the xmlrpc build until I do it so
give it a couple of days.

> --
> dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
> Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au