Posted to user@usergrid.apache.org by Michael Russo <mi...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/04 17:35:13 UTC

Re: 2.1 release,run usergrid-rest ,get this error,can you help me,thanks

Hi,

As an FYI, the property usergrid.cluster_name is required from 2.1-release
branch on.  In your log files, I see the root of the problem is something
with Cassandra:

nested exception is
me.prettyprint.hector.api.exceptions.HectorException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not reach schema agreement in
30000ms

After you get your Cassandra cluster in a healthy state, you can start
Usergrid again and re-run the setup commands.

Thanks.

-Michael R.