Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Throw Away <th...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/18 21:40:06 UTC

[Axis2 v1.0] WSDL2Java - Generated Source does not compile

I have generated code using WSDL2Java and the XMLBeans databinding.

However, when I go to compile the code, I get compilation errors in my
MessageReceiverInOut class.

The errors are:
symbol  : method newXMLStreamReader()
location: interface org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement
                (org.apache.axiom.om.OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory(),new
org.apache.axis2.util.StreamWrapper(param.newXMLStreamReader())) ;

symbol  : variable Factory
location: interface org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement
                 return org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement.Factory.parse(

symbol  : variable Factory
location: interface org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement
                 return org.apache.axiom.om.OMElement.Factory.parse(

It appears that the generated code is trying to using a method
(newXMLStreamReader) and the Factory class that do not exist in the
OMElement class.

I am at a loss, here is my WSDL, does anyone have any idea what is going
wrong here?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
                  xmlns:soap=" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
                  xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance "
                  xmlns:tns="http://ws.acme.com/service "
                  xmlns:payload="http://ws.acme.com/xsd"
                  targetNamespace="http://ws.acme.com/service "
                  name="acmeService">
    <wsdl:types>
        <schema targetNamespace="http://ws.acme.com/service"
                xmlns=" http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
                elementFormDefault="qualified">

            <import namespace=" http://ws.acme.com/xsd"
                    schemaLocation="acme.xsd"/>
        </schema>

    </wsdl:types>

    <wsdl:message name="searchEventRequest">
        <wsdl:part name="request"
                   element="payload:EventSearchCriterion"/>
    </wsdl:message>

    <wsdl:message name="searchEventResponse">
        <wsdl:part name="response" element="payload:EventList"/>
    </wsdl:message>

    <wsdl:message name="getobjectiveByEventRequest">
        <wsdl:part name="request"
                   element="payload:objectiveSearchCriterion"/>
    </wsdl:message>

    <wsdl:message name="getobjectiveByEventResponse">
        <wsdl:part name="response" element="payload:DATA"/>
    </wsdl:message>

    <wsdl:portType name="port">
        <wsdl:operation name="searchEvent">
            <wsdl:input name="searchEventRequest"
                        message="tns:searchEventRequest"/>
            <wsdl:output name="searchEventResponse"
                         message="tns:searchEventResponse"/>
        </wsdl:operation>
        <wsdl:operation name="getobjectiveByEvent">
            <wsdl:input name="getobjectiveByEventRequest"
                        message="tns:getobjectiveByEventRequest"/>
            <wsdl:output name="getobjectiveByEventResponse"
                         message="tns:getobjectiveByEventResponse"/>
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:portType>

    <wsdl:binding name="acmeServiceBinding"
                  type="tns:port">
        <soap:binding style="document" transport="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
        <wsdl:operation name="searchEvent">
            <soap:operation soapAction="searchEvent"/>
            <wsdl:input>
                <soap:body use="literal" namespace="http://ws.acme.com/service
"/>
            </wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output>
                <soap:body use="literal" namespace="http://ws.acme.com/service
"/>
            </wsdl:output>
        </wsdl:operation>
        <wsdl:operation name="getobjectiveByEvent">
            <soap:operation soapAction="getobjectiveByEvent"/>
            <wsdl:input>
                <soap:body use="literal" namespace="
http://ws.acme.com/service"/>
            </wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output>
                <soap:body use="literal" namespace="
http://ws.acme.com/service"/>
            </wsdl:output>
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:binding>

    <wsdl:service name="acmeService">
        <wsdl:port name="port"
                   binding="tns:acmeServiceBinding">
            <soap:address location="http://localhost:8080/acme/services/port
"/>
        </wsdl:port>
    </wsdl:service>

</wsdl:definitions>

Re: [Axis2 v1.0] WSDL2Java - Generated Source does not compile

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
jira issue please :) Please upload the wsdl after u crate the issue.

thanks,
dims