Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Euan Guttridge <EG...@buildonline.com> on 2003/04/17 17:02:11 UTC

reactor documentation

How do you create a top-level site emcompassing your sub-projects with the
reactor? I have managed to use reactor to compile all my subprojects with
one goal, but I now need to generate the top-level site. The documentation
under references/user guide is pretty sparse.

Thanks
Euan

Re: reactor documentation

Posted by Philip Crotwell <cr...@seis.sc.edu>.
There is an example of doing this at:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/geotools/geotools2/#dirlist

Have a look at the maven.xml and project.xml file.

Philip