Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Alexander Panzhin <ja...@balticum-tv.lt> on 2006/03/25 02:29:57 UTC

t:outputText attribute \n ->
?

How about "eolEscape"? Attribute. That would automattically change \n to

--
   Su pagarba,
      Aleksandr Panzin

   With best regards,
      Alexander Panzhin
      IT systems architect

Re: t:outputText attribute \n ->
?

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
On 3/25/06, Alexander Panzhin <ja...@balticum-tv.lt> wrote:
> OK. Here's a question by a noob.
> Got any links how to create those patches?
> Because where I work we use svn and never actually needed to use patches.
> I've made the changes, and they seem to work.

On 3/25/06, Alexander Panzhin <ja...@balticum-tv.lt> wrote:
> PS: Maybe any recommended tools?

Depends on your environment.

Eclipse has a Team -> Create Patch.
TortoiseSVN also has a Create Patch option.
On unix-like systems, you can use the "diff -u" command.

Re: t:outputText attribute \n ->
?

Posted by Alexander Panzhin <ja...@balticum-tv.lt>.

?