Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com> on 2019/09/01 17:14:14 UTC

Re: Zeppelin Studio Proposal

This is cool!

________________________________
From: CHALLA <bi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 4:39:46 AM
To: users@zeppelin.apache.org <us...@zeppelin.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Zeppelin Studio Proposal

👏 great.

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 4:04 PM Ivan Shapovalov <sh...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hey All,

The idea of refactoring UI sounds great!
Ever considered theia (https://github.com/theia-ide/theia)? May save a couple of ages for community.

Regards,
Ivan

ср, 28 авг. 2019 г. в 11:31, Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>>:
Sounds great!!

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 1:31 AM ieglonewolf ieglonewolf <ie...@gmail.com>> wrote:
I would like to add

Our key motive for us to start ZEPPELIN-4138
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-4138> here is to build a UI
system on top of zeppelin service which is intuitive and very much
functional.
Moreover doing it the right way is the key to scalability. I would like to
request each and every member of this community to help us develop this.

Please provide your valuable feedback

Thanks folks!

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

--
Ivan Shapovalov
Kharkov, Ukraine

Re: Zeppelin Studio Proposal

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone's feedback, it seems we have reached consensus on this
feature. The next thing I would to raise is how to make the this initiative
moving forward smoothly. Considering this is a large effort, I would
suggest to create a new feature branch for this initiative. I will start
another voting thread, let's vote and discuss it on that thread.

Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com> 于2019年9月2日周一 上午1:14写道:

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang