Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Nick Lothian <ni...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/01 10:19:13 UTC

Re: What is the purpose of portletcontexts.txt file?

Just to be clear - by default you don't need to worry about this file
since pluto will find all portlet applications itself. If you modify
the default configuration to use
PortletDefinitionRegistryServiceContextImpl  then you need to define
the portlet applications in the text file.

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
Yes, it can be by rolling back to the old, tomcat specific,
PortletDefinitionRegistryServiceFileImpl.

I think the properties file you are looking for is
<pluto-home>WEB-INF/config/services.properties.

Your other alternative is to implement your own
PortletDefinitionRegistryService.

David

Posted by Michael Monette <mm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mike Monette <mm...@mail.com>.

Posted by Ken Ramirez <kr...@thejavathinktank.org>.

--
*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----
Stay on top of all things regarding JSR-168 Portlet and
Portal development by bookmarking the authority on the
subject: http://community.java.net/portlet
*
* News
* Weblogs