Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Marcus Wallin <wa...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/08 15:58:44 UTC

Problem in SimpleMockManager when trying to run Liquibase-CDI

Hi,

I want to run integration-tests with CdiTestRunner
using deltaspike-cdictrl-openejb 1.0.2 and org.apache.openejb:openejb-core
4.7.0 according to [1].

This works fine until I also want to pre-load an in-memory Derby db using
Liquibase-CDI 3.2.2 using instructions from [2].

The error I get is as follows:
Throwable occurred: javax.enterprise.context.ContextNotActiveException:
WebBeans context with scope type annotation @RequestScoped does not exist
within current thread
at
org.apache.webbeans.container.BeanManagerImpl.getContext(BeanManagerImpl.java:330)
at
org.apache.webbeans.intercept.NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.getContextualInstance(NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.java:88)
at
org.apache.webbeans.intercept.NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.get(NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.java:70)
at
org.apache.deltaspike.testcontrol.impl.mock.SimpleMockManager$$OwbNormalScopeProxy0.getMock(org/apache/deltaspike/testcontrol/impl/mock/SimpleMockManager.java)
at
org.apache.deltaspike.testcontrol.impl.mock.MockAwareInjectionTargetWrapper.produce(MockAwareInjectionTargetWrapper.java:59)
at liquibase.integration.cdi.CDIBootstrap$1.create(CDIBootstrap.java:93)
at liquibase.integration.cdi.CDIBootstrap$1.create(CDIBootstrap.java:38)
.
.
.

Does anyone have a clue what to do about this?
Perhaps the error should be directed to Liquibase mailing list?

Attaching a sample maven project that produces this error with $>mvn clean
install

[1] https://deltaspike.apache.org/test-control.html
[2] http://www.liquibase.org/documentation/cdi.html

Br
Marcus W.

Re: Problem in SimpleMockManager when trying to run Liquibase-CDI

Posted by Marcus Wallin <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gerhard,

Thank you for this solution/workaround.
After some other small tweaks this setup now works.

Very much appreciated!

Br
Marcus W.

Posted by Stefano Travelli <st...@entaksi.eu>.
hi Karl,

thanks. I have found it.

For the record, the ClassDeactivator workaround works with camel-cdi as
well.

stefano

Posted by Karl Kildén <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi,