Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Niek <ni...@asbak.coding-slaves.com> on 2005/05/19 16:08:29 UTC

Two uris hit uribl, should count double ?

Hi,

I got a spam today, and it had two spamvertised websites in them.
Both uris hit uribl.com's black list:

	*  3.0 URIBL_BLACK Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
	*      [URIs: ridofallthebad dot com noveltyrenewed dot com]

Shouldn't the score be 6, because it caught two uris ?

Niek

Re: Two uris hit uribl, should count double ?

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
Niek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got a spam today, and it had two spamvertised websites in them.
> Both uris hit uribl.com's black list:
>
>     *  3.0 URIBL_BLACK Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
>     *      [URIs: ridofallthebad dot com noveltyrenewed dot com]
>
> Shouldn't the score be 6, because it caught two uris ?

No, spamassassin rules don't add like that. They're either hit, or not hit.